Media Communication Department
How We Stand Out
- Experienced Faculty. Our professors have extensive experience working in the fields that they teach.
- Hands-On Learning. Our degree plans offer a practical, hands-on approach to learning.
- Small Student-to-Teacher Ratio. You are not just a number at HLG. Our smaller classes allow you to get to know your professors during your academic career.
- Varied Emphases. Students can choose to focus on one of three practical tracks of study: broadcast communication, journalism or public relations.
Opportunities for Students
- Internships. Media Communication students gain practical experience through required internships.
Preparing Students for Future Success
- Continued Study. Students who wish to continue to graduate work will have a solid foundation for further study.
- Varied Career Paths. With any of the majors available through Media Communication, students have a variety of career choices before them in areas such as broadcast, journalism, public relations, photography, writing, and more.
- Media Communication - Broadcast Communication Track (Bachelor of Arts or Science)
- Media Communication - Journalism Track (Bachelor of Arts or Science)
- Media Communication - Public Relations Track (Bachelor of Arts or Science)
Contact InformationAcademics Office