MSE Tuition Fee Schedule (2015-16):
$400 Per credit hour
$300 General fee per semester
Prior to admission to the MSE program, candidates must submit:
- Copy of current teaching certificate
- Completed Graduate Program Application
- $ 25 non-refundable application fee if undergraduate degree is not from HLGU
Prior to the end of their first semester of course work, persons seeking admission to the Hannibal-LaGrange University graduate program must submit:
- Official transcripts, mailed directly from each regionally accredited college/university attended, showing completion of a baccalaureate degree in education with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale
- Official transcripts, mailed directly from each regionally accredited college/university attended, showing any previous graduate course work (no grade lower than "B" accepted)
Following review of application materials by the Graduate Advisory Committee, written notification of program status will be sent. Status will be "Admitted," "Not Admitted," or "Conditionally Admitted" (listing specific conditions with deadlines to be met for "Admitted" status).
- Complete program of study in one of the three MSE tracks;
- Complete degree requirements within 5 years of admittance to the program with no grade lower than “B” (Courses with grades lower than “B” may be repeated one time).
- A graduate student is considered “full-time” when enrolled in 9 hours per semester. The maximum load for a full-time graduate student is 15 semester hours per semester.
- No more than 6 semester hours of graduate study will be accepted in transfer if they meet core/program requirements;
- If hours are more than five years old, the graduate and online disvision will evaluate the credit hours. If a student receives a D or an F in a course, they must repeat the course before they can continue in the program.