Graduate Studies Tuition Fee Schedule (2012-2013):
$295 per credit hour. Other fees may also apply.
Prior to the end of their first semester of course work, persons seeking admission to the Hannibal-LaGrange University graduate program must submit:
- Official transcripts, mailed directly from each regionally accredited college/university attended, showing completion of a baccalaureate degree in education with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale
- Official transcripts, mailed directly from each regionally accredited college/university attended, showing any previous graduate course work (no grade lower than "B" accepted)
- Copy of current teaching certificate
- Completed Graduate Program Application form
- $ 25 non-refundable application fee if undergraduate degree is not from HLGU.
Following review of application materials by the Graduate Advisory Committee, written notification of program status will be sent. Status will be "Admitted," "Not Admitted," or "Conditionally Admitted" (listing specific conditions with deadlines to be met for "Admitted" status).
- Complete "Core Requirements"
- Complete "Program Requirements" (program of study approved by Graduate Advisory Committee), including portfolio exit interview.
- Complete "Core Requirements" and "Program Requirements" within 5 years of admittance to the program with no grade lower than "B" (Courses with grades lower than "B" may be repeated one time)
- A graduate student is considered "full-time" when enrolled in 9 hours per semester. The maximum load for a full-time graduate student is 12 semester hours per semester.
- No more than 6 semester hours of graduate study (completed within the past 5 years) will be accepted in transfer if they meet core/program requirements; hours will be accepted only after approved by the Graduate Advisory Committee
Contact InformationDr. Jane Schafer
Department of Education