Many general education classes are available in an online format. Check the current schedule of classes for more information on what is being offered.
Most of our online classes are 3-credit hour courses that are taken in an eight-week term. This online option provides learners with an opportunity to advance their education at their own convenience. One student recently said, "I really like the way online classes work. I feel like I learn a lot through them. It requires a lot of independent studying and exploration. I also enjoy being able to do the work at my own pace. I can do the work in chunks when I need to or work ahead."
Online-Based Programs (Complete or In-seat/Online Degrees)
In keeping with the mission of Hannibal-LaGrange University to prepare students for personal and career effectiveness, HLGU now offers the following online programs designed specifically for working adults:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN)
- Bachelor of Science (BS) or Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) in Child Development
- Early Childhood Special Education Endorsement
- Master of Science in Education
Resources & Information
Click on the links below for valuable resources and more information.
- Application for admission
- Financial aid information
- Learning House Student Tutorials
- Frequently asked questions about our online learning
- Roland Library
- University Bookstore