Assistant Professor of Business
Lois Snider's love for Hannibal-LaGrange University runs deep. Not only did she attend HLG as a student in the 1960's, but her two children also call themselves alumni. After finishing her degree and teaching high school and adult education classes, Snider came back to join the business faculty in 1982.
As chair of the business department, she takes joy in challenging her students while equipping them with skills they need after graduation. "I feel our faculty are encouraging of one another and of students," said Snider. "We want to see our students succeed, not weed them out."
Outside of the classroom, Snider enjoys reading and gardening. She is also an avid spectator at HLG sporting events.
- M.A., Northeast Missouri State University, 1985
- B.A., Oklahoma Baptist University, 1971
- A.A., Hannibal-LaGrange College, 1969
- Principles of Accounting I
- Principles of Accounting II
- Principles of Finance
- Principles of Marketing
Awards and Achievements
- Parkway Award, 2009
- Governor's Award for Excellence in Teaching, 2001
- Who's Who in American Education
- Who's Who of American Women
Contact InformationAcademics Office