Terri Amos, MSN, RN
BSN Associate Director;
Assistant Professor of Nursing;
ASN Adjunt Faculty
Terri Amos teaches in the BSN program and adjunct in the ASN program. Her favorite subjects to teach include the musculoskeletal system and pediatrics, leadership and management, and client education. "I love when students start to put their class work and patient care together and the light bulb comes on," she said.
Amos came to HLG while she was finishing her masterís degree, working alongside a nursing faculty member to complete a class assignment. Her up-close experiences on campus cultivated an interest and opened the door for her to begin teaching full-time in August 2008. She also continues to work at Hannibal Regional Hospital, where she has been on staff in various nursing roles since 1997.
Amos and her husband, who works as a paramedic, have three daughters, and they enjoy camping together as a family when time allows.
- MSN, Nursing Education, Walden University, 2007
- BSN, Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing/Culver-Stockton College, 1997
- Missouri League for Nursing
- MONA, Missouri Nurses Association
- Adult/Child II & Mental Health Nursing
- Adult/Child III & Clinical Leadership
- Client Education
- Leadership & Management
Contact InformationAcademics Office