Kim Erskine, MSN, RN
Assistant Professor of Nursing, First Year
Kim Erskine joined the Hannibal-LaGrange nursing faculty in 2008. "I love the interaction with the students and other faculty," she said. "It is so much fun to see the growth in our nursing students from semester to semester and how they begin to put the many pieces of their learning into practice."
Since moving from Chattanooga, TN, to Hannibal, MO, with her husband and four children in 1998, Erskine has worked in various units at Hannibal Regional Hospital, including ER, Cardiopulmonary, Ambulatory Care, and the Critical Decision Unit.
- Walden University, MS(N), 2012
- BAN, College of St. Catherine, 1994
- Nursing Fundamentals
- Adult/Child I & the Childbearing Family
- Missouri League for Nursing
- MONA - Missouri Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau, Honor Society of Nursing
Contact InformationAcademics Office