Chair, Division of Business and Computer Information Systems
A Hannibal native, Kerri Willing has taught at Hannibal-LaGrange since 2006, bringing over 20 years of accounting experience to the classroom. She continues to work at a local accounting firm where she is a Partner and CPA.
Willing is actively involved in the local community, and teaching only furthers that passion. "I feel like I have found another way to give back to the community through helping students develop their interests and skills in business and accounting," she said.
Willing and her husband have two children, and regularly attend First Christian Church in Hannibal. Her hobbies include playing volleyball, reading and cake decorating.
- Certified Public Accountant License, October 1990
- B.S. in Accounting, Quincy University, 1987
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Missouri Association of Accounting Educators
- Hannibal Arts Council
- Mark Twain Area habitat for Humanity, Treasurer
- Bookkeeper for AVENUES (a domestic violence shelter)
- Business Law
- Cost Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting
- Advanced Accounting
- Tax Accounting, integrated with Mark Twain Area United Way VITA program
- Government and Not-for-Profit Accounting
Contact InformationAcademics Office