Assistant Professor of Nursing, Second Year
I like to help students understand what nursing is all about and help the students achieve their goals," said Wallace, who began teaching at Hannibal-LaGrange in 2010. "I really enjoy working with a great group of fellow instructors in the nursing department. They make this job enjoyable."
Before coming to HLGU, Wallace taught in the nursing department at John Wood Community College. She has 5 dogs and enjoys listening to all kinds of music, going fishing and playing golf.
- MS(N), Nursing Education, University of Missouri, 2009
- BSN, Truman State University, 1997
- Missouri League for Nursing
- MONA, Missouri Nurses Association
- Med/Surg 236
- Skills Lab
- Adult/Child II & Mental Health Nursing
Contact InformationAcademics Office