Donna White, MSN, RN
RN-BSN Program Coordinator
Donna joined the nursing faculty in 2011 and is currently the Program Coordinator for the RN-BSN Program. "I love working in a Christian University setting, and helping students grow in their spiritual development, as well as assisting them achieve their professional goals."
Donna has 30 years of experience in the nursing profession. Previous work settings include Medical Review, Nursing Management, Obstetrical Nursing, and Education. Donna is an active participant in their multigenerational family farming operation in West-central Illinois, with her husband and three children.
- American Sentinel University, MSN, 2012
- Independence University, MS, Community Health Administration & Wellness Promotion, 1996
- Culver-Stockton College/Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing, BSN, 1989
- Blessing Hospital School of Nursing, Diploma RN, 1984
- Sigma Theta Tau
- Nurses Christian Fellowship
- American Sentinel University Nursing Advisory Board
Awards and Achievements
- Deans Award, American Sentinel University
- American Sentinel University, Nursing Honor Society
Contact InformationAcademics Office