- Information Release Form
- Parent Plus Loan Data Sheet
- Student Loan Data Sheet
- Private Scholarship Form
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Federal Verification Worksheets
Tax Transcript Options
FAFSA Correction Using the IRS Data Retrieval Process
This process is available to the student and/or parent tax filer within 2 weeks after electronically filing your 2013 Federal income tax return (6-8 weeks if the tax return is filed by paper) and paying your IRS tax liability, if applicable. This is the fastest, easiest and most accurate way to include your final 2013 Federal income tax information on the FAFSA application.
1. Go to www.fafsa.gov
2. Log into your FAFSA record.
3. Select “Make FAFSA Corrections”.
4. Navigate to the Financial Information section of the form for the student (all students) and parent (dependent students).
5. Follow the instructions to determine if you are eligible to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool to transfer the 2013 IRS income tax information into your 14-15 FAFSA.
IRS Tax Return Transcript Request Process
2013 Federal income tax filers (students and parents) who elect not to use the IRS Data Retrieval Process or do not qualify to use the IRS Data Retrieval Process must submit an IRS Tax Transcript to the financial Aid Office. To request a transcript free of charge from the IRS, select one of the following methods. Your 2013 Federal income tax return must be accepted by the IRS and you must pay your 2013 IRS tax liability, if applicable, before you can request a transcript.
1. Go to www.irs.gov
2. In the Tools Section of the homepage, click on “Get Transcript for My Tax Records”.
3. You may click on the “Get Transcription ONLINE” box and follow the instructions that will allow you to print out 2013 return transcript(s) immediately OR
4. You may click on the “Get Transcript by Mail” box and Enter the tax filer’s Social Security Number, date of birth, street address, and zip code. (Be sure to use the address currently on file with the IRS). Click continue; In the type of Transcript drop-down box choose, “Return Transcript” and in the Tax Year drop-down box, select “2013”. If successfully validated, tax filers can expect to receive paper IRS Tax Transcript(s) in the mail within 5-10 days.
** If you are unable to obtain the required 2013 Federal Tax Return Transcript(s) by using one of the above methods you will need to contact the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 or visit your local Internal Revenue Service Office to obtain a copy.
Process for Non-Tax Filers
Students and parents who are not required to file a 2013 Federal income tax return must submit copies of their 2013 W-2 forms to confirm income earned from work. If no income was earned, please check the appropriate box on the front of this worksheet.
Contact InformationBrice Baumgardner
Director of Financial Aid
Business HoursMonday - Thursday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
8:00 am - 4:00 pm