For non-emergencies contact HLGU’s Department of Public Safety at 573.248.6268 For emergencies dial 911. Any suspicious activity or person seen in parking lots or loitering around vehicles, inside buildings, or around the residential halls should be reported to the HLGU Department of Public Safety.
Crimes may also be reported to the following areas:
- Director of Campus Life and Spiritual Formation 573.629.3260
- Assistant Director of Campus Life and Spritual Formation 573.629.3014
- Director of Public Safety 573.629.3011
- Men’s on call phone 573.231.8036
- Women’s on call phone 573.231.8037
- Director of Human Resources 573.629.3123
- Athletic Director 573.629.3211
- Chief of Public Safety and Compliance 573.629.3077
Report a Concern
If you have a concern, please use the online form below to report the information. Be sure to include all relevant information you can in the online form, including your contact information so we can follow up if we need more information. Best efforts will be made to keep your report confidential in accordance with applicable laws and policies.
Silent Witness: Make an Anonymous Report
NOTE: This form is NOT intended to report crimes in progress.
Please call the Public Safety 573.248.6268 or 911.
Have you witnessed a crime, want to report it, but wish to remain anonymous? Have you seen suspicious activity, but you’re not sure who to contact? Use the link below to the Silent Witness form to provide HLGU’s Public Safety with valuable information anonymously. Thank you for taking time to help make the HLGU community safer.