Hannibal-LaGrange University is committed to providing a safe, secure learning environment for all students, faculty, staff, guests, and visitors. Your personal safety is extremely important to HLGU. The numbers below are provided if an emergency situation should occur on campus or if help is needed.
- HLGU security phone: 573.248.6268
- Men’s on call phone: 573.231.8036
- Women’s on call phone: 573.231.8037
- Police, fire, ambulance: 911
- Poison Control Center: 800.222.1222
- Domestic Violence Hotline: 800.678.7713
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 800.784.2433
- Missouri Division of Family Services Child Abuse/Neglect Hotline: 800.397.3738
- National Substance Abuse Helpline: 800.662.4375
- Missouri Division of Behavioral Health: 800.575.7480
- Hannibal Council on Alcohol and Drug Abuse: 573.248.1196
- Family Resource Center: 573.221.7027
Forms and Information
- Emergency Response Quick Reference Guide
- Parking Ticket Appeal
- Parking Permit Form
- Property Identification Form
- Key Request Form
- Snow Removal Plan
- Severe Weather Alerts
Emergency Response Guide
The Emergency Response Guide is intended for use by the Hannibal-LaGrange University faculty, staff, students, and guests. This guide has been provided by the HLGU Department of Public Safety and is compiled from information in the HLGU Emergency Plan. It is designed to provide a quick reference during emergencies.
A quick reference brochure for the Emergency Response Guide is available from Public Safety.