Community business leaders can access the knowledge and experience of world-renowned leaders by attending Leadercast®, a one day experience that’s broadcast live from Atlanta, GA, at the Roland Fine Arts Center at Hannibal-LaGrange University in Hannibal, MO on May 9, 2014.
Tickets are $55/each from March 25 to April 27 and include lunch and snacks throughout the day. Tickets increase to $65/each on April 28 to May 9.
The Leadercast event is broadcast LIVE from Atlanta, Ga. to hundreds of sites around the world, including HLGU. This year’s speaker lineup includes:
- Andy Stanley, Leadership author and communicator
- Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Nobel laureate & human rights activist live from Cape Town, South Africa
- Malcolm Gladwell, Journalist and best-selling author of The Tipping Point and Outliers
- Randall Wallace, Screenwriter, director, producer & songwriter (Braveheart, Secretariat)
- Bill McDermott, CEO of SAP
- Laura Schroff, Former ad sale executive and best-selling author of An Invisible Thread
- Dr. Henry Cloud, Clinical psychologist and leadership consultant
- Simon Sinek, Best-selling author of Start with Why and leadership expert
- Laura Bush, First Lady of the United States (2001-2009) via exclusive video interview
Last year, over 100,000 leaders from 14 countries attended Leadercast. Now, in its 15th year, this full day, experiential conference is on track to reach its largest audience to date.
Leadercast exists to positively change the way the world thinks about leadership. This year’s theme--Beyond You--challenges leaders to focus outward rather than inward. Experience Leadercast live on May 9, 2014 and discover what it means to be a leader worth following.
For more information about Leadercast, visit www.leadercast.com. For local ticketing information, click here or contact Alumni Director Lauren Youse at (573) 629-3126 or email@example.com