The Head Men and Women’s Golf Coach is responsible to the athletic director. The position is part time and does not offer benefits as specified in the employee handbook.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Fulfill recruiting expectations for men’s and women’s golf team.
- Provide comprehensive oversight of golf programs including but not limited to scheduling, planning practices, recruiting, retention, and maintaining the budget.
- Must maintain proper certification to drive HLGU vehicles.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have ability to recruit student athletes.
- Must be organized and administratively responsible.
- Must have experience in golf and have the ability to coach effectively.
- Must be able to handle the physical demands that coaching golf requires.
- Must have values consistent with the mission and purpose of Hannibal-LaGrange University.
- Must agree to, sign off on, and abide by the standards of employment in the employee handbook.
Education, Experience, and Training
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- High school or collegiate athletic experience required.
- High school or collegiate coaching experience preferred.
- Proficiency in general office skills including Microsoft Office required.
HLGU’s mission statement and its affiliation with the Missouri Baptist Convention prescribes that employees must be professing Christians, actively involved in the church of their choice, and have values consistent with Baptist tradition.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
How to Apply
Click here to apply.
For any questions regarding the position, contact human resources at 573-629-3058, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hannibal-LaGrange University seeks to employ qualified individuals without regard to age, sex, race, color, national origin, or disability, who can function effectively within the college’s mission and purposes.