Adjunct Clinical Faculty - ASN
Classification: Faculty / Part-time
Description: Assume teaching assignment in the clinical setting.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: \
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing
- Current Missouri RN licensure (and Illinois if necessary).
- Missouri undisciplined Board of Nursing approval prior to appointment.
- Two to five years of clinical experience desired.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Clinical supervision of students in Nursing Courses.
- Keep assigned students in the and clinical settings.
- Conduct pre and post-clinical conferences.
- Evaluate students - prepare anecdotal notes, written evaluations and conduct evaluation sessions with students.
- Attend nursing faculty meetings as scheduled.
Ideal Candidate: The University's mission statement and its affiliation with the Missouri Baptist Convention prescribe that employees must be professing Christians, actively involved in the church of their choice, and have values consistent with Baptist tradition.
Appointment: Review of applications will begin immediately and will conclude when position is filled.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply.
For any questions regarding the position, contact Human Resources at 573-629-3058, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hannibal-LaGrange University seeks to employ qualified individuals without regard to age, sex, race, color, national origin, or disability, who can function effectively within the college’s mission and purposes.
You can contact the office of Human Resources by calling 573-629-3058
Contact InformationOffice of Human Resources