Assistant Men's Soccer Coach
Classification: Staff / Full Time
Description: The assistant men's soccer coach is responsible to the head coach. The position is full-time and does offer benefits, as specified in the handbook. The coach will assist in all aspects of establishing and maintaining a quality and competitive men's soccer program upholding the mission and ideals of Hannibal-LaGrange University.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Master's degree and previous coaching experience is preferred.
- Must have values consistent with the mission and purpose of Hannibal-LaGrange University.
- Must agree to, sign off on, and abide by the standards of employment on the back of the application, on the yearly contract, and in the staff handbook.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsibilities include all aspects of the program related to successful coaching, practicing, recruiting (includes meeting quotas), retention, budgeting, scheduling, promotions, fundraising, and mentoring along with any other administrative duties assigned by the head coach. In addition, the coach may have additional responsibilities assigned by the athletic director.
- Must maintain proper certification to drive HLGU vehicles such as bus which requires a commercial driver's license (CDL).
Ideal Candidate: The University's mission statement and its affiliation with the Missouri Baptist Convention prescribe that staff appointees must be professing Christians, actively involved in the church of their choice, and have values consistent with Baptist tradition.
Appointment: Application and materials will be received until position is filled.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply.
For any questions regarding the position, contact Human Resources at 573-629-3058, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hannibal-LaGrange University seeks to employ qualified individuals without regard to age, sex, race, color, national origin, or disability, who can function effectively within the college’s mission and purposes.
You can contact the office of Human Resources by calling 573-629-3058
Contact InformationOffice of Human Resources