Director of Exercise Science
Classification: Faculty / Full Time
Description: Director of Exercise Science is a Full-Time faculty position and does offer benefits, as specified in the faculty handbook. This position will chair the Exercise Science Department and work to expand the Exercise Science major.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to build and lead a team effectively.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Must have values consistent with the mission and purpose of Hannibal-LaGrange University.
- Must agree to, sign off on, and abide by the standards of employment on the back of the application, on the yearly contract, and in the staff handbook.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare, update and evaluates long term goals for the ES department.
- Establishes procedures and best practices for the efficient of the operation of the ES department.
- Develop new tracks and emphases within the ES major.
- Assist in scheduling classes
- Help recruit, recommend and hire adjunct faculty.
- Represent the department as necessary (Example: Student Visit Days)
- Participate in planning and annual enrollment goals.
- Implement and manage procedures to insure records and student information is properly handled.
- Track relevant date and report as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Supervise and evaluate full time and part time faculty.
- Set appropriate objectives with faculty and stuff in Exercise Science Department
The University's mission statement and its affiliation with the Missouri Baptist Convention prescribe that employees must be professing Christians, actively involved in the church of their choice, and have values consistent with Baptist tradition.
- Ph.D. Preferred masters accepted in Physical Therapy or related file.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience teaching in the field.
Appointment: Application and materials will be received until the position is filled.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply.
For any questions regarding the position, contact Human Resources at 573-629-3058, or via email at email@example.com.
Hannibal-LaGrange University seeks to employ qualified individuals without regard to age, sex, race, color, national origin, or disability, who can function effectively within the college’s mission and purposes.
You can contact the office of Human Resources by calling 573-629-3058
Contact InformationOffice of Human Resources