All institutions participating in federal financial aid programs are required to notify enrolled and potential students and current and prospective employees regarding available consumer information. This page provides access to required consumer information.
Additionally, the right to request and receive this information in writing is available by contacting the Public Relations office during regular business hours.
Consumer disclosure information includes:
- 911 Addresses
- Academic Programs
- ACT with RESPECT and CARE for HEALTH (ARCH program)
- ASN Progam outcomes
- Athletic Participation, Equity In Athletics Disclosure Act
- Cost of Attendance
- Compensation/Salary Policy
- Computer User Policy
- Disability services
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program (DAAPP)
- Financial Aid
- Financial Aid – Incarcerated Students
- Fire Safety and Security Report for 2017
- Gainful Employment – PN
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Notice
- Health and Safety
- Institutional Data
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Institutional Policies
- Institutional Review Board Policy
- Legal Downloading
- NSLDS Loan Information
- Post-graduation Education
- Post-graduation Employment
- Public Comment for HLC Review
- Refund Policy
- Retention Report Fall 2017 to Spring 2018
- Retention Report Fall 2016 to Fall 2017
- Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Student Complaint Policy Statement
- Student Handbook
- Student Right-to-Know
- Summer Camp Handbook
- Title IX
- Voter Registration
- Withdrawal Policy
Hannibal-LaGrange University is seeking comments from the public about the University in preparation for its periodic evaluation by its regional accrediting agency. The University will host a visit November 5-6, 2018, with a team representing the Higher Learning Commission. Hannibal-LaGrange University has been accredited by the HLC since 1958. The team will review the institution’s ongoing ability to meet HLC’s Criteria for Accreditation.
The public is invited to submit comments regarding the University to the following address:
Third-party Comment on Hannibal-LaGrange University
The Higher Learning Commission
230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500
Chicago, IL 60604-1411
The public may also submit comments on HLC’s website at www.hlcommission.org/comment.
Comments must address substantive matters related to the quality of the institution or its academic programs. Comments must be made in writing.
All comments must be received by October 5, 2018.