- All student workers must bring I-9 approved identification documents.
- A list of accepted documents is found on the I-9 form in the business office.
- The most common I-9 approved ORIGINAL documents are driver’s license and social security card or passport (This is recommended if you do not have list B or C documents).
- Passport AND social security cards are required for international students to work.
- Bring these documents to the business office and complete tax paperwork and a contract before your employment begins. ** Copies of these documents will NOT be accepted.**
Adult and Graduate Studies
The adult and graduate studies student worker will assist the division with the campus’ learning management system, aid instructors in creation and management of digital content, support students and instructors with all aspects in online learning, and help the office administrative assistant and the AGS recruiter as needed. This job is a 20-hour-a-week, non-work study position.
The student worker must be very computer literate. It is preferable if the student has a great wealth of digital knowledge. Students must not be afraid to learn new things and to apply them daily in this job.
Athletic Office Assistant
Assist with various office tasks, distribute incoming and outgoing mail, data entry, greet visitors, answer phone, and assist with various secretarial tasks.
Microsoft Office ability, reliable, positive attitude, good work ethic, willingness to take initiative.
CIS Departmental Assistant
Student will assist the CIS faculty with administrative and functional activities as assigned.
- Daily mail pickup.
- Recycling – tear apart and clean up.
- Departmental Extracurricular activities setup, activity, and clean up.
- Help with eSports activities.
- Lab monitoring, set up, and clean up.
- Other duties as assigned.
Information Desk (Work Study Preferred)
Students will sit at the Information desk, answer the phone, and give directions to visitors.
- Students must dress and act professionally as they sit at the Information Desk.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Be friendly to students, faculty, staff, and visitors.
Monitor MSC, maintain equipment, reports maintenance requests, etc.
Reliability, punctuality, positive attitude.