The Solution for Working Adults
HLGU’s Online Degree Completion Program offers BS and BAS degrees in convenient time frames for working adults. Broaden your career options with a bachelor’s degree and get the management, problem-solving, and communication skills you need.
- Fast-Paced Courses and Program Most courses in the business management degree are 5-week in length. This allows you to finish your bachelor’s degree completely online in about 18 months!
- You’ve worked your way up the job ladder. Now, suddenly those technical skills aren’t enough. Let’s face it, for management or other leadership positions, you need a bachelor’s degree. Now, more than ever, your career may depend on it. Hannibal-LaGrange University makes it possible for adults to complete a bachelor’s degree – completely online – without quitting their job.
- Short-term commitment, life-long benefits With an associate’s degree (AS, AA, or AAS) or its equivalent, from an accredited institution, you may be able to complete your bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months.
- Individual advising provided by qualified staff Not sure if you qualify for our degree completion program? Our staff is available for consultation with no obligation.
Depending on the type and number of hours you’ve already completed at an accredited institution, you can earn a Bachelor of Science degree or a Bachelor of Applied Science degree.
Business Management (for business or management careers)
- Bachelor of Applied Science The BAS program gives employees with technical training or an AAS degree from post-secondary accredited institutions, new career options. Hannibal-LaGrange University is the only university in the tri-state area offering a BAS degree. Earning a BAS will provide an excellent foundation for those considering to pursue a master’s degree. The lack of a college education will no longer hold you back in job promotions.
- Bachelor of Science For those with an AS or AA degree, or equivalent general education hours, a Bachelor of Science degree will give you the confidence and skills needed for today’s workforce. At the same time, it will provide a foundation for those considering to pursue a master’s degree.