The Christian Heritage 50% Tuition Scholarship is available to current high school and home school seniors, as well as transfer students who are new to the HLGU campus. To be eligible the student must:
- be a graduate of a Christian high school or home school program
- meet all admissions guidelines
- be a residential student at HLGU
- be enrolled as a first-time, full-time, degree-seeking student
- pay tuition and housing deposits
The Christian Heritage 50% Tuition Scholarship is renewable for 8 consecutive semesters, requires a 2.5 GPA for renewal, cannot be combined with additional HLGU scholarships and is available to fall and spring semester students only.