Welcome to Hannibal-LaGrange University! Enrollment Day is the next step in your journey of becoming an HLGU Trojan. This is an exciting time in your life. If you’re like most students, enrolling in a new university can also make you a little anxious. We want you to know that we are walking with you through each step in your journey. We are here to help and ease those anxious feelings. We are excited for you to be on campus and joining the Trojan family.
Enrollment Day Dates:
- June 11 (this date is full!)
- July 9
- August 10
What happens on Enrollment Day?
- Sit down with a faculty adviser to enroll for your first semester classes
- Meet other new Trojans
- See your dorm room and learn about life as an HLGU Trojan
- Get your parking permit and Student ID! (so come prepared to take your ID picture)
- Talk with a financial aid counselor or student accounts to finalize your aid and bill
- Go by the Campus Store to purchase some HLGU gear
Enroll in Person:
Come to one of our Enrollment Days in June, July, or August. IF you live within 250 miles of HLGU and are unable to attend one of the Enrollment Days, the option to enroll by appointment is available starting August 11, 2020, and is available for students wanting to enroll in classes for Fall 2020. If you choose an appointment option on or after August 11th, you will be contacted by your admissions counselor to confirm your appointment and complete the enrollment process.
Enroll by Email or Virtual Appointment:
The option to enroll by electronic means is available only for students living more than 250 miles from HLGU. If you choose this enrollment option, you will be contacted by your admissions counselor to complete the enrollment process.
Before you are able to enroll, all new students must:
- Be admitted to the university
- Pay a $100 tuition deposit, which will be applied to your account
- If you are living on campus, pay a $100 dorm deposit and complete a housing application
Enrollment Day Schedule:
8:00-8:30 – Registration – RFAC Lobby
8:30-9:00 – Welcome Session – Theatre
- Welcome by the President
- Overview of the Day – Forms
9:00-9:45 – Orientation Session
- Parents stay in Theatre for orientation program
- Students go to The Loft for orientation program with Student Life–
10:00-12:30 – Advisement in the Library
11:00-1:30 – Lunch