Graduate Degree Financial Aid
Stand out from those around you by pursuing a Graduate degree at HLGU. You’ll find our programs combine academic quality with real world relevance. A quality Christian education at HLGU is an affordable and sound financial decision.
The application process can take time, so START EARLY.
At HLGU, we want you to achieve your dreams and advance your career to make a greater impact in your community. The Financial Aid team is here to assist you with the costs of your educational investment, to guide you to available options, and help you with the financial aid process.
Financial Aid Steps
- Step 1: Complete the Hannibal-LaGrange University Admissions Application (Students must be officially accepted in their program of study before any aid can be processed).
- Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- Step 3: Accept your Admittance.
- Step 4: Receive your Award Letter
- Step 5: Accept Awards in Self-Service.