The IMB Dependent 50% Tuition Scholarship is available to current high school and home school seniors, as well as transfer students who are new to the HLGU campus. To be eligible the student must:
- Student must be a dependent of a missionary from the International Mission Board.
- Student must meet all admission guidelines.
- Scholarship cannot be combined with additional HLGU scholarships.
- Scholarship can only be used for fall and spring semesters.
- Scholarship is renewable for 8 consecutive semesters only.
The IMB Dependent 50% Tuition Scholarship is renewable for 8 consecutive semesters, requires a 2.5 GPA for renewal, cannot be combined with additional HLGU scholarships and is available to fall and spring semester students only.