Hannibal-LaGrange University offers academic, athletic, performing arts, and other scholarships to international students. Scholarship “packages” can be created combining two or more scholarships.
Please contact us to find out more information about scholarship opportunities.
Two of the three following items are required for students to be eligible to participate in NAIA athletics. One set of original documents must be mailed directly from the student’s high school to the NAIA. A second set of original documents must be given to Hannibal LaGrange University.
- Original letter stating your class rank and graduation date
- A student must be in the top half of his or her class, above 50% overall.
- The 50% letter must include class rank (for example: 10th student out of 50 students total) as well as an original signature from your school principal or headmaster. A copy of the signature will not be accepted by the NAIA. Click to view sample letter
- Original ACT/SAT score
- minimum ACT score = 18; minimum SAT score = 870 without the writing section
- Original transcript showing a cumulative grade point average at or above 2.00 on the 4.00 scale used in the United Sates. This may require you to have your transcript translated and/or evaluated by a professional organization. We can help you through this process, but your original transcripts must be submitted early to avoid missing part of your athletic season.
For more information regarding eligibility, please visit the following resources: