Transfer Course Equivalencies

The following documents detail course equivalencies for our general education requirements. Note that these do not guarantee acceptance of any transfer courses to HLGU. For the most accurate information, please contact the registrar’s office.

We are frequently adding and updating these documents, so check back soon if you do not see your school listed.

Advanced Placement Test (AP)

To get more information about Advanced Placement Test (AP), click here.