Requirements: Must be a student at Hannibal-LaGrange University. Limited to those eligible for Federal Work Study.
Position Description: The business department student worker performs office administrative duties as assigned. They will work with business faculty and assist as needed.
To apply for this student worker position, please fill out this form. The departmental advisor will reach out to applicants following a completed application.
- All student workers must bring I-9 approved identification documents.
- A list of accepted documents is found on the I-9 form in the business office.
- The most common I-9 approved ORIGINAL documents are driver’s license and social security card or passport (This is recommended if you do not have list B or C documents).
- Passport AND social security cards are required for international students to work.
- Bring these documents to the business office and complete tax paperwork and a contract before your employment begins. ** Copies of these documents will NOT be accepted.**