- Has completed general education courses in the subject
- Recommendation from faculty
- Works well with others
- Communicates clearly
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Word and Google docs
- Is able to work in the evenings, Monday-Thursday between the hours of 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- May meet with department chairs for instructions and guidance.
To apply for this student worker position, please fill out this form. The departmental advisor will reach out to applicants following a completed application.
- All student workers must bring I-9 approved identification documents.
- A list of accepted documents is found on the I-9 form in the business office.
- The most common I-9 approved ORIGINAL documents are driver’s license and social security card or passport (This is recommended if you do not have list B or C documents).
- Passport AND social security cards are required for international students to work.
- Bring these documents to the business office and complete tax paperwork and a contract before your employment begins. ** Copies of these documents will NOT be accepted.**