Location: Admissions Office
Classification: Federal or Non-federal work study eligibility
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 2:30-4:30 p.m.
Dates applications accepted: until filled
Position Description: Student Callers assist admissions counselors in calling and building relationships with prospective students. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to; inviting them to visit campus, and encouraging students to continue in the admissions process.
Students must have previous experience using a phone, and previously used or have experience in Excel, Google Drive and word processing.
To apply for this student worker position, please fill out this form. The departmental advisor will reach out to applicants following a completed application.
- All student workers must bring I-9 approved identification documents.
- A list of accepted documents is found on the I-9 form in the business office.
- The most common I-9 approved ORIGINAL documents are driver’s license and social security card or passport (This is recommended if you do not have list B or C documents).
- Passport AND social security cards are required for international students to work.
- Bring these documents to the business office and complete tax paperwork and a contract before your employment begins. ** Copies of these documents will NOT be accepted.**