HLGU's Roland Library uses a proxy server that gives students, faculty, and staff the ability to access the library's databases from off campus. Below is a set of instructions for accessing the remote server.
- Students: Log into the Student Portal, and click the “HLGU Library Remote Access” link.
- Faculty: Log into the Faculty Portal, and click the “HLGU Library Remote Access” link.
- Staff and HLG Affiliates: If you are a staff member or HLG Affiliate, click here. Or visit the library databases page. Clicking on any database link will bring up the login page. Use your library username and password. If you do not have a library username/password or have forgotten your information, contact the library at email@example.com or 573.629-3132.
After logging in you will be redirected to the database list and can access databases.
Contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573.629.3132 regarding any questions or problems with accessing library databases from off campus.
NOTE: The library staff cannot reset portal passwords. Use the forgot password link on the login screen to reset your password.
- Students, contact the Registrar’s Office if there is a problem resetting your portal password.
- Faculty, contact the Computer Services Office.
Search Our Catalog
Contact InformationLibrary Staff
Business HoursSep. - Apr.
Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 12 am
Satuday Full Service
12 pm - 5 pm
Saturday Computer Lab
6 pm - 12 am
Sunday Computer Lab Only
1:30 pm - 5 pm
8:30 pm - 12 am
May - Aug.
Mon., Tue., Thurs.
8 am - 6 pm
8 am - 5 pm
8 am - 4 pm
Closed for holidays and breaks.