Clayton Biggs has worked as a health and physical education teacher at Adair County RII School District, and as head baseball coach and head cross country coach at HLGU before transition to his current role as the director of exercise science. He is a certified personal trainer and strength and conditioning coach through The National Council on Strength and Fitness.
Mr. Biggs enjoys spending time with his family, coaching youth athletic programs, playing softball and golf, going to ballgames, and other outdoor activities.
- MAE in Physical Education, Truman State University, 2002
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, Truman State University, 2000
- Certified Personal Trainer - National Council on Strength and Fitness - NCSF
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach - National Council on Strength and Fitness - NCSF
- National Strength and Conditioning Association - NSCA
- National Council on Strength and Fitness - NCSF
Awards & Achievements
- Coach of Character Award - NAIA - American Midwest Conference, 2013