Dr. White has over 30 years of experience in the nursing profession. Previous work settings include Medical Review, Nursing Management, Obstetrical Nursing, and Education.
She is an active participant in her family’s multigenerational farming operation in West-central Illinois with her husband and three children. She enjoys playing the harp for special events and relaxation.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, University Southern Indiana
- Master of Science in Nursing, Nursing Education, American Sentinel University
- Master of Science, Community Health Administration & Wellness Promotion, Independence University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Culver-Stockton College/Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing
- Diploma Registered Nurse, Blessing Hospital School of Nursing
Teaching Areas & Research Interests
- Spiritual Nursing Care
- Online Education