Jason Durst has been teaching in the physical education field for more than 15 years, three in the public school, and 12 at HLGU. He has always enjoyed being active and playing sports, and also enjoys spending time with his family and being an active church member.
- Master's in Education: Secondary Administration emphasis, William Woods University, 2005
- Bachelors of Science in Physical Education and Health, Culver-Stockton College, 1999
- National Association of Basketball Coaches
- Missouri Association of Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- National Council on Strength and Fitness