The head women’s volleyball coach is responsible to the director of athletics. The position is full-time and does offer benefits as specified in the handbook. The coach will be responsible for all aspects of establishing and maintaining a quality and competitive volleyball program upholding the mission and ideals of Hannibal-LaGrange University.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibilities include all aspects of the program related to successful coaching, recruiting, retention, budgeting, scheduling, promotions, fundraising, and mentoring, along with any other administrative duties assigned by the athletic director. In addition, the coach will be assigned a small teaching load or a secondary staff position in the department.
- Must maintain proper certification to drive HLGU vehicles when necessary
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have values consistent with the mission and purpose of Hannibal-LaGrange University
- Must agree to, sign off on, and abide by the standards of employment in the employee handbook
Education, Experience, and Training
- Master’s degree and previous coaching experience is preferred
- Understanding and application of NAIA eligibility requirements
HLGU’s mission statement and its affiliation with the Missouri Baptist Convention prescribes that employees must be professing Christians, actively involved in the church of their choice, and have values consistent with Baptist tradition.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
How to Apply
Click here to apply.
For any questions regarding the position, contact human resources at 573-629-3058, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hannibal-LaGrange University seeks to employ qualified individuals without regard to age, sex, race, color, national origin, or disability, who can function effectively within the college’s mission and purposes.