To Purchase TextbooksHave a copy of your course schedule so we can ensure that you purchase the correct textbooks.
- Summer 2017 Approved Textbook List
- Fall 2017 Approved Textbook List
- Intersession 2017 Approved Textbook List
- Spring 2018 Approved Textbook List
- ADVANCE Approved Textbook List
- MAL Approved Textbook List
- MSE Approved Textbook List
The Campus Store has partnered with MBS Direct to provide textbooks for HLGU coursework. Textbook purchasing is a completely online process and MBS Direct is HLGU’s official bookstore. Textbooks are subject to MBS Direct’s refund and return policy.
Textbook buy-back takes place during finals of both fall and spring semesters on HLGU’s main campus in the Campus Store located on the first floor of the L.A. Foster Student Center. When selling back books, students are required to present their official HLGU student ID. Students also have the option of selling their books back online through MBS Direct.
The Campus Store is your source for HLGU apparel, merchandise, gifts, supplies, snacks and selected course materials. Gift certificates may also be purchased.
Click here to view a sample of HLGU items.