Book Voucher Requests
If your HLGU account has a credit balance you can designate available funds to be used for a book voucher. If you choose to use the voucher, your textbook purchase will be charged to your student account, therefore reducing your credit balance on your student account. Please fill out the form available here. Your account credit balance will be verified after the form is submitted.Click Here to Order Your Textbooks
To Purchase TextbooksHave a copy of your course schedule so we can ensure that you purchase the correct textbooks.
- Textbook List for Spring 2023/I-Term
- Online, Adult and Graduate Spring 22 Textbook List
- Textbook List for Fall 2022
- Online, Adult, and Graduate Fall 22 Textbook List
The Campus Store has partnered with MBS Direct to provide textbooks for HLGU coursework. Textbook purchasing is a completely online process and MBS Direct is HLGU’s official bookstore.
Click this link to order textbooks from MBS Direct.
Textbooks are subject to MBS Direct’s refund and return policy.
Textbook buy-back takes place during finals of both fall and spring semesters on HLGU’s main campus in the Campus Store located on the first floor of the L.A. Foster Student Center. When selling back books, students are required to present their official HLGU student ID. Students also have the option of selling their books back online through MBS Direct.
To place orders for your cap and gown or graduation announcements, please click here.
- Type in Hannibal-LaGrange University and select when the school name appears
- Check the graduation date and choose the degree level and select continue
- Choose the “Cap & Gown” tab
- Choose Graduation Regalia at $0.00
- Complete the personal information and add to cart
- Proceed to check out
- Check the order and proceed to check out
- Complete further personal information and submit
NOTICE: You MUST proceed until you receive an order confirmation number to complete the order.
For Faculty academic regalia orders click here.
The Campus Store is your source for HLGU apparel, merchandise, gifts, supplies, snacks and selected course materials. Gift certificates may also be purchased.