For non-emergencies contact HLGU’s Department of Public Safety at 573.248.6268. For emergencies dial 911. Any suspicious activity or person seen in parking lots or loitering around vehicles, inside buildings, or around the residential halls should be reported to the HLGU Department of Public Safety.
Crimes may also be reported to the following areas:
- Director of Student Life, 573.629.3260
- Assistant Director of Student Life, 573.629.3014
- Director of Public Safety, 573.629.3007
- Men’s on call phone, 573.231.8036
- Women’s on call phone, 573.231.8037
- Director of Human Resources, 573.629.3123
- Athletic Director, 573.629.3211
- Chief of Campus Police, 573.629.3011
- Title IX Coordinators:
- Students – Joshua Pierce, 573.629.3014
- Employees – Jordahn Leonard, 573.629.3058
Report a Crime
If you have been victim of, or have witnessed a crime or concern, please use the online form below to report the information. Be sure to include all relevant information you can in the online form, including your contact information so we can follow up if we need more information. Best efforts will be made to keep your report confidential in accordance with applicable laws and policies.
NOTE: This form is NOT intended to report crimes in progress.
Please call Public Safety 573.248.6268 or 911.
Silent Witness: Make an Anonymous Report
Have you witnessed a crime and want to report it, but wish to remain anonymous? Have you seen suspicious activity, but you’re not sure who to contact? Use the link below to the Silent Witness form to provide HLGU’s Public Safety with valuable information anonymously. Thank you for taking time to help make the HLGU community safer.