The Hannibal-LaGrange University Campus/Community Connectors serves as a bridge between HLGU and the surrounding communities.
HLGU College Campus/Community Connectors are active throughout the year allowing members to participate in a wide variety of activities and serve on one of several committees. You choose the areas which interest you and what you would like to do!
- Booster Banquet
- ACT Testing
- Move-In Day
- Welcome Week
- Campus Visit Days
- Homecoming Activities
- History Day
- Greeters for recital, musical, and arts events
- Attendance at events
- Food . . . surprises in dorms
- Meals with students, Steak Night, Sunday evenings, weekend meal “invites”
- International Students – Host Homes
- Fall/Spring Breaks
- Introduction to Hannibal
- Work with public relations office on press releases, articles forHLGU Magazine .
- Coordinate with University on seminars, speakers, and lectures
- Calendar updates
- Generate ideas for campus beautification
As a Campus Community Connector member, you will receive free admission to all athletic events, free access to nearly 100,000 volumes at the Roland Library, and the opportunity to attend lectures by nationally-known professors and speakers.
CCC Membership Information
Are you interested in becoming a member of the Hannibal-LaGrange University Campus Community Connectors?
We are currently accepting applications for membership. Membership cost is $5 a year.
CCC Membership Chairwoman
HLGU Instructor of English