Book Voucher Requests
If your HLGU account has a credit balance you can designate available funds to be used for a book voucher. If you choose to use the voucher, your textbook purchase will be charged to your student account, therefore reducing your credit balance on your student account. Please fill out the form available here. Your account credit balance will be verified after the form is submitted.Click Here to Order Your Textbooks
To Purchase TextbooksHave a copy of your course schedule so we can ensure that you purchase the correct textbooks.
- Spring 2020 Approved Textbook List
- Fall 2019 Approved Textbook List
- Degree Completion Business Management Approved Textbook List
- Degree Completion Criminal Justice Approved Textbook List
- Degree Completion Social Services Approved Textbook List
- Master of Science in Education Approved Textbook List
- Master of Administration Approved Textbook List
- Master of Arts in Leadership Approved Textbook List
The Campus Store has partnered with MBS Direct to provide textbooks for HLGU coursework. Textbook purchasing is a completely online process and MBS Direct is HLGU’s official bookstore. Textbooks are subject to MBS Direct’s refund and return policy.
Textbook buy-back takes place during finals of both fall and spring semesters on HLGU’s main campus in the Campus Store located on the first floor of the L.A. Foster Student Center. When selling back books, students are required to present their official HLGU student ID. Students also have the option of selling their books back online through MBS Direct.
The Campus Store is your source for HLGU apparel, merchandise, gifts, supplies, snacks and selected course materials. Gift certificates may also be purchased.
Click here to view a sample of HLGU items.