The Institutional Effectiveness Council was created to serve Hannibal-LaGrange University by providing accurate and reliable data in support of the institution’s information needs and to serve foundationally for improvement and planning. In support of these objectives the council provides interested persons with the convenient links to the following resources:
- Academic Program Inventory
- IPEDS Data and Feedback Report
- Student Assessment – California Critical Thinking Skills Test
- Retention Reports and Graduation Rates
- Enrollment Report
- Graduate Survey Results
Academic Program Inventory
Hannibal-LaGrange University offers many undergraduate and graduate programs.
Traditional Certificate, Associate, and Baccalaureate programs include:
- Art (BA)
- Business Administration – Management Emphasis (BA, BS)
- Business Administration – General Business Emphasis (BA, BS)
- Business Administration – Marketing Emphasis (BA, BS)
- Business Administration – Finance Emphasis (BA, BS)
- Christian Studies – Bible Concentration (BA, BS)
- Christian Studies – Christian Ministry Concentration (BA, BS)
- Media Communication (BA, BS)
- Public Relations (BA, BS)
Computer Information Systems
- Computer Information Systems (BS)
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- Criminal Justice Emphasis (AAS)
- English (BA)
- English Emphasis (AA)
Exercise & Sport Science
- Exercise Science (BS)
- Sport & Recreation Management (BS)
- History (BA)
- Liberal Studies (BA, BS)
- Mathematics (BS)
- Music – Vocal Concentration (BMus)
- Music – Instrumental Concentration (BMus)
- Music – Worship Concentration (BMus)
- Music Emphasis (AA)
- Worship Emphasis (AS)
- Biology (BA, BS)
- Biology – Pre-Optometry (BS)
- Life Sciences (BS)
- Prechemistry Emphasis (AS)
- Premedical and Predental Hygiene Emphasis (AS)
- Prepharmacy Emphasis (AS)
- Nursing (Certificate)
- Nursing (ASN)
- Nursing (BSN)
- Psychology (BA, BS)
- Early Childhood Education (BSE)
- Elementary Education (BSE)
- Middle School Education (BSE)
- English Certification
- Mathematics Certification
- Social Science Certification
- Secondary Education (BSE)
- Art (K-12) Certification
- Biology Certification
- Business Certification
- Music (K-12) Certification, Instrumental
- Music (K-12) Certification, Vocal
- Physical Education Certification
- Social Studies Certification
- Speech & Theatre (K-12) Certification
- Unified Science Certification
- Theatre (BA, BS)
For more information regarding undergraduate programs, click here.
Adult Baccalaureate Degree Completion programs include:
- Business Management
- Criminal Justice
- Social Services
- Christian Ministry
For complete descriptions of the degree completion programs, click here.
Graduate degrees with several tracks include:
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Education in Education Administration
- Master of Arts in Leadership
For a complete listing of graduate programs, click here.
IPEDS Data and Feedback Report
The Data and Feedback Report is intended to provide a context for examining the institutional data that was submitted to IPEDS. The purpose of this report is to provide institutional representatives a useful resource and to help improve the quality and comparability of IPEDS data.
To access the 2016 Hannibal-LaGrange University Feedback Report, click here.
To access the 2017 Hannibal-LaGrange University Feedback Report, click here.
To access the 2018 Hannibal-LaGrange University Feedback Report, click here.
To access the 2020 Hannibal-LaGrange University Feedback Report, click here.
Student Assessment – California Critical Thinking Skills Test (CCTST)
The CCTST compares independent samples of Freshmen to Seniors of the same year.
To access the CCTST PowerPoint report, click here.
Retention Reports and Graduation Rates
Student retention and graduation rates provide a critical metric for institutional planning and evaluation as it relates to student success and experiential improvement.
To access the recent HLGU retention reports please select the links below:
To access the 2014-2018 HLGU graduation rates, click here.
Understanding enrollment trends is important for strategic and financial planning as well as improvement consideration for student marketing and support.
To access recent HLGU enrollment reports please select the links below:
Graduate Survey Results
HLGU conducts surveys of graduating seniors to determine institutional experiences, student plans, and suggestions for improvement.
To access graduate survey tables, click here.
To view post-graduation education and employment statistics, click here.